Keyboard shortcuts are a great way to facilitate the question answering process. You may use keyboard shortcuts in Practice Questions, Practice Exams, and in our Online Flashcards. Please see the instructions below on how to enable shortcuts on both our classic and our Beta (2.0) website!
- If you are using our classic website:
- On the left-hand navigation bar, select “Settings”
- Next to Keyboard Shortcuts, select “Enable”
- Save your changes
- If you are using our new Beta (2.0) website:
- On the right hand side of your question in Practice Questions, Practice Exams, or Flashcards, select the Settings icon.
- Next to Keyboard Shortcuts select “Enable Shortcuts”