Every question in AdaptiBar in the areas of Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law, Evidence, Real Property, and Torts is written and licensed by the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE), the organization that writes the questions that will appear on your actual exam. The only questions in AdaptiBar that are simulated questions, or questions written within our organization, are those in Civil Procedure, the newest subject added to the MBE starting in February 2015, and Real Property, solely in those areas where the scope of certain subtopics was expanded upon beginning in February 2017. You can read about these changes in our blog. AdaptiBar strongly believes in the use of real MBE questions licensed from the NCBE because they are the best representation of questions that will appear on the actual exam. Since there are currently no past Civil Procedure questions, we are unable to include licensed questions for this area in the program. Every question is accompanied by a detailed explanation written by legal experts for why A, B, C, and D are correct or incorrect. Our full-time legal staff members are constantly reviewing the questions to make sure that they reflect the same form and content of those you will see on the upcoming exam. We are fully aware of the MBE question changes that were put in place by the NCBE in 2009. For example, effective starting with the July 2009 exam, there are no longer any "K-type" questions on the exam (Roman numerals in complex answer choices, e.g., I is true, but II and III are not true). Rest assured, you can always trust the AdaptiBar database.
Articles in this section
- What is the free trial?
- What is AdaptiBar's contact information?
- How does AdaptiBar help improve my exam-taking skills?
- Why do I need to take a supplemental review course?
- What is the bar passage rate for AdaptiBar students?
- Who writes the exam questions in AdaptiBar?
- Who wrote AdaptiBar’s Civil Procedure questions?
- How does AdaptiBar work in conjunction with a comprehensive course, e.g. BarBri?
- Are any books included in my AdaptiBar enrollment?
- What is Multistate Bar Exam (MBE)?