The Bar Exam is an examination administered in each state to assess whether or not a candidate is competent to practice law in that jurisdiction. There are several parts that make up your total bar exam score. AdaptiBar prepares students specifically for the Multistate Bar Exam, also known as the MBE, only. Examinees are advised to contact the jurisdiction to which they seek admission for the most current information, or additional information can be found here.
Articles in this section
- Does AdaptiBar offer tutoring services?
- Do you offer PDFs for hard-copy studying?
- What is the free trial?
- What is AdaptiBar's contact information?
- How does AdaptiBar help improve my exam-taking skills?
- Why do I need to take a supplemental review course?
- I just registered for the free trial program, but it says I have answered 175 questions. Why?
- What is the bar passage rate for AdaptiBar students?
- Who writes the exam questions in AdaptiBar?
- Who wrote AdaptiBar’s Civil Procedure questions?