Yes, this is not an error. Test Drive starts you off as if you have answered several hundred questions. This gives you a better idea of the type of performance feedback and analysis given, and you can see how it looks once you are well into your preparation.
Articles in this section
- Does AdaptiBar offer ADA Accommodations?
- The AdaptiBar Prep Method
- The AdaptiBar Guide
- Does AdaptiBar offer tutoring services?
- Do you offer PDFs for hard-copy studying?
- What is Test Drive?
- What is AdaptiBar's contact information?
- How does AdaptiBar help improve my exam-taking skills?
- Why do I need to take a supplemental review course?
- I just registered for the Test Drive program, but it says I have answered several hundred questions. Why?