Yes, this is not an error. The free trial program starts you off as if you have answered 175 questions. This gives you a better idea of the type of performance feedback and analysis given, and you can see how it looks once you are well into your preparation.
Articles in this section
- Does AdaptiBar offer tutoring services?
- Do you offer PDFs for hard-copy studying?
- What is the free trial?
- What is AdaptiBar's contact information?
- How does AdaptiBar help improve my exam-taking skills?
- Why do I need to take a supplemental review course?
- I just registered for the free trial program, but it says I have answered 175 questions. Why?
- What is the bar passage rate for AdaptiBar students?
- Who writes the exam questions in AdaptiBar?
- Who wrote AdaptiBar’s Civil Procedure questions?