No. The flashcards are in question-answer format but they are not MBE questions. They are taken from MBE outlines, test you on black letter law, and provide a substantive review for the MBE.
Articles in this section
- What is AdaptiBar?
- Does AdaptiBar use licensed questions?
- Do you have the newest 210 questions released by the NCBE?
- What are benchmarks?
- What is the difference between Subject Performance and Question Progress?
- What does Exclude OPE Questions mean?
- Do questions get harder over time? Are the questions sorted into degrees of difficulty?
- Why can't I select a subtopic to answer questions in under practice questions mode?
- What is the difference between Practice Exams & Practice Questions mode?
- What is an OPE?