No. The flashcards are in question-answer format but they are not MBE questions. They are taken from MBE outlines, test you on black letter law, and provide a substantive review for the MBE.
Articles in this section
- What is AdaptiBar?
- Does AdaptiBar use licensed questions?
- Why do some questions say "Simulated" next to the subject/subtopic
- My scores are low and aren’t getting better. How can I raise my percentage?
- My homework assignment is expired/no longer available, how can I access that assignment?
- Is there a guide for how to use AdaptiBar?
- What is Practice Questions mode?
- How do I report a question using Practice Questions Mode?
- Will I see duplicate questions?
- I have ADA accommodations for timing; can I adjust AdaptiBar to match my increased timing per question?