Practice Questions mode is the program mode that we suggest you do most of your preparation in because the advanced, patented adaptive technology is applied in this mode. You are shown one question at a time, followed by a detailed answer explanation. For example, you will be told while answer A is correct and also why B, C, and D are incorrect. In this mode, you may include all 7 subjects or customize your settings to include a specific subject or subjects. The program then determines which questions are presented to you based on your performance and accuracy rates. You will not see a duplicate question until you have seen all of the questions in a particular subject area.
Articles in this section
- What is AdaptiBar?
- Does AdaptiBar use licensed questions?
- Can I add enhanced options after enrollment if I change my mind?
- Do you have the newest 210 questions released by the NCBE?
- What are benchmarks?
- What is the difference between Subject Performance and Question Progress?
- What does Exclude OPE Questions mean?
- Do questions get harder over time? Are the questions sorted into degrees of difficulty?
- Why can't I select a subtopic to answer questions in under practice questions mode?
- What is the difference between Practice Exams & Practice Questions mode?