Practice Questions mode is the program mode that we suggest you do most of your preparation in because the advanced, patented adaptive technology is applied in this mode. You are shown one question at a time, followed by a detailed answer explanation. For example, you will be told while answer A is correct and also why B, C, and D are incorrect. In this mode, you may include all 7 subjects or customize your settings to include a specific subject or subjects. The program then determines which questions are presented to you based on your performance and accuracy rates. You will not see a duplicate question until you have seen all of the questions in a particular subject area.
Articles in this section
- What is AdaptiBar?
- Does AdaptiBar use licensed questions?
- I was enrolled in AdaptiBar with the wrong exam date. How do I change this?
- I have restricted access to AdaptiBar through my school. When will I receive full access to the program?
- My assignment is expired, but I didn’t complete it.
- I’ve finished an assignment, but an error message pops up when I try to submit.
- My professor said we have an assignment, but I can’t find it.
- What does Exclude MBE Study Aid Questions mean?
- How do I access the Video Lecture Outlines?
- What is AdaptiBar's new referral program?