Practice Questions mode is the program mode that we suggest you do most of your preparation in because the advanced, patented adaptive technology is applied in this mode. You are shown one question at a time, followed by a detailed answer explanation. For example, you will be told while answer A is correct and also why B, C, and D are incorrect. In this mode, you may include all 7 subjects or customize your settings to include a specific subject or subjects. The program then determines which questions are presented to you based on your performance and accuracy rates. You will not see a duplicate question until you have seen all of the questions in a particular subject area.
Articles in this section
- What is AdaptiBar?
- Does AdaptiBar use licensed questions?
- Why do some questions say "Simulated" next to the subject/subtopic
- My scores are low and aren’t getting better. How can I raise my percentage?
- My homework assignment is expired/no longer available, how can I access that assignment?
- Is there a guide for how to use AdaptiBar?
- What is Practice Questions mode?
- How do I report a question using Practice Questions Mode?
- Will I see duplicate questions?
- I have ADA accommodations for timing; can I adjust AdaptiBar to match my increased timing per question?