The MBE is the portion of the exam that AdaptiBar prepares you for. It consists of 200 multiple choice questions, and is broken up into two 3-hour parts of 100 questions each. The MBE is exactly the same in every state and is administered twice yearly, once in February and again in July. The MBE tests on seven areas of law: Civil Procedure, Contracts, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Real Property, Evidence, and Torts.
Articles in this section
- What is the free trial?
- What is AdaptiBar's contact information?
- How does AdaptiBar help improve my exam-taking skills?
- Why do I need to take a supplemental review course?
- What is the bar passage rate for AdaptiBar students?
- Who writes the exam questions in AdaptiBar?
- Who wrote AdaptiBar’s Civil Procedure questions?
- How does AdaptiBar work in conjunction with a comprehensive course, e.g. BarBri?
- Are any books included in my AdaptiBar enrollment?
- What is Multistate Bar Exam (MBE)?