No. While a worksheet or outline is not provided for the video lectures, there is a section just below each video where you can type and save any personal notes to refer back to at a later time. Additionally, these notes can later be organized by subject and saved as a PDF or printed for your convenience.
Articles in this section
- What is AdaptiBar?
- Does AdaptiBar use licensed questions?
- Can I add enhanced options after enrollment if I change my mind?
- Do you have the newest 210 questions released by the NCBE?
- What are benchmarks?
- What is the difference between Subject Performance and Question Progress?
- What does Exclude OPE Questions mean?
- Do questions get harder over time? Are the questions sorted into degrees of difficulty?
- Why can't I select a subtopic to answer questions in under practice questions mode?
- What is the difference between Practice Exams & Practice Questions mode?