There are two Baby Bar program sessions per year (June or October). Enrolling in the June session will give you access from November 1st through June 30th. The October session access period is from July 1st through October 31st. Each session is priced at $295, less one applicable discount.
Articles in this section
- What is the free trial?
- What is AdaptiBar's contact information?
- How does AdaptiBar help improve my exam-taking skills?
- Why do I need to take a supplemental review course?
- What is the bar passage rate for AdaptiBar students?
- Who writes the exam questions in AdaptiBar?
- Who wrote AdaptiBar’s Civil Procedure questions?
- How does AdaptiBar work in conjunction with a comprehensive course, e.g. BarBri?
- Are any books included in my AdaptiBar enrollment?
- What is Multistate Bar Exam (MBE)?