As you know, Civil Procedure first appeared on the MBE in 2015. Since there are no past licensed MBE questions released to license from the NCBE at this time, AdaptiBar hired two of the nation’s top Civil Procedure professors to write 200 simulated questions that are modeled after the released licensed questions.
Articles in this section
- Does AdaptiBar offer ADA Accommodations?
- The AdaptiBar Prep Method
- The AdaptiBar Guide
- Does AdaptiBar offer tutoring services?
- Do you offer PDFs for hard-copy studying?
- What is Test Drive?
- What is AdaptiBar's contact information?
- How does AdaptiBar help improve my exam-taking skills?
- Why do I need to take a supplemental review course?
- I just registered for the Test Drive program, but it says I have answered several hundred questions. Why?