As you know, Civil Procedure first appeared on the MBE in 2015. Since there are no past licensed MBE questions released to license from the NCBE at this time, AdaptiBar hired two of the nation’s top Civil Procedure professors to write 200 simulated questions that are modeled after the released licensed questions.
Articles in this section
- What is the free trial?
- What is AdaptiBar's contact information?
- How does AdaptiBar help improve my exam-taking skills?
- Why do I need to take a supplemental review course?
- What is the bar passage rate for AdaptiBar students?
- Who writes the exam questions in AdaptiBar?
- Who wrote AdaptiBar’s Civil Procedure questions?
- How does AdaptiBar work in conjunction with a comprehensive course, e.g. BarBri?
- Are any books included in my AdaptiBar enrollment?
- What is Multistate Bar Exam (MBE)?