As you know, Civil Procedure first appeared on the MBE in 2015. Since there are no past licensed MBE questions released to license from the NCBE at this time, AdaptiBar hired two of the nation’s top Civil Procedure professors to write 200 simulated questions that are modeled after the released licensed questions.
Articles in this section
- Does AdaptiBar offer tutoring services?
- Do you offer PDFs for hard-copy studying?
- What is the free trial?
- What is AdaptiBar's contact information?
- How does AdaptiBar help improve my exam-taking skills?
- Why do I need to take a supplemental review course?
- I just registered for the free trial program, but it says I have answered 175 questions. Why?
- What is the bar passage rate for AdaptiBar students?
- Who writes the exam questions in AdaptiBar?
- Who wrote AdaptiBar’s Civil Procedure questions?