AdaptiBar has all licensed Civil Procedure questions within the program. Civil Procedure first appeared on the MBE in 2015. Since there are a limited number of licensed MBE questions available from the NCBE, AdaptiBar hired two of the nation’s top Civil Procedure professors to write simulated questions that are modeled after these released, licensed questions. This ensures that our users are receiving a substantial amount of content to review within this subject.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit my exam for grading?
- Does AdaptiBar offer ADA Accommodations?
- The AdaptiBar MBE Simulator Prep Method
- The AdaptiBar MBE Simulator Guide
- Does AdaptiBar offer tutoring services?
- Do you offer PDFs for hard-copy studying?
- What is Test Drive?
- What is AdaptiBar's contact information?
- Why do I need to take a supplemental bar review course?
- I just registered for the MBE Simulator Test Drive program, but it says I have answered several hundred questions. Why?