Yes you can. When logged into the program, click the Settings tab found on the navigation panel. Then, select the Timing tab and adjust the timing to the time that you are allowed. The program will then adjust the timing performance feedback accordingly.
Articles in this section
- What is AdaptiBar?
- Does AdaptiBar use licensed questions?
- Can I add enhanced options after enrollment if I change my mind?
- Do you have the newest 210 questions released by the NCBE?
- What are benchmarks?
- What is the difference between Subject Performance and Question Progress?
- What does Exclude OPE Questions mean?
- Do questions get harder over time? Are the questions sorted into degrees of difficulty?
- Why can't I select a subtopic to answer questions in under practice questions mode?
- What is the difference between Practice Exams & Practice Questions mode?