Yes you can. When logged into the program, click the Settings tab found on the navigation panel. Then, select the Timing tab and adjust the timing to the time that you are allowed. The program will then adjust the timing performance feedback accordingly.
Articles in this section
- What is AdaptiBar?
- Does AdaptiBar use licensed questions?
- My scores are low and aren’t getting better. How can I raise my percentage?
- My homework assignment is expired/no longer available, how can I access that assignment?
- Is there a guide for how to use AdaptiBar?
- What is Practice Questions mode?
- How do I report a question using Practice Questions Mode?
- Will I see duplicate questions?
- I have ADA accommodations for timing; can I adjust AdaptiBar to match my increased timing per question?
- What is Practice Exams mode?