AdaptiBar recommends aiming for an overall accuracy rate of 70% within the program. We consider that to be in good standing, as that equals to roughly a 140 RAW on the bar exam. Keep in mind, any unfinished exams will affect your stats.
Articles in this section
- What is AdaptiBar?
- Does AdaptiBar use licensed questions?
- What does Exclude MBE Study Aid Questions mean?
- How do I access the Video Lecture Outlines?
- What is AdaptiBar's new referral program?
- Where can I find Criminal Procedure questions?
- What is an MBE Study Aid Exam?
- Can I add enhanced options after enrollment if I change my mind?
- How should I get started in the program?
- How many questions should I answer?