AdaptiBar recommends aiming for an overall accuracy rate of 70% within the program. We consider that to be in good standing, as that equals to roughly a 140 RAW on the bar exam. Keep in mind, any unfinished exams will affect your stats.
Articles in this section
- What is AdaptiBar?
- Does AdaptiBar use licensed questions?
- Do you have the newest 210 questions released by the NCBE?
- What are benchmarks?
- What is the difference between Subject Performance and Question Progress?
- What does Exclude OPE Questions mean?
- Do questions get harder over time? Are the questions sorted into degrees of difficulty?
- Why can't I select a subtopic to answer questions in under practice questions mode?
- What is the difference between Practice Exams & Practice Questions mode?
- What is an OPE?