We do not offer this feature, as re-answering a question you have already seen, especially if you remember the answer, would not provide you with an accurate representation of your overall performance going into the bar exam. However, we do offer you the opportunity to review your previously answered questions, including just the answers you got incorrect, under Performance --> Past Questions. For a full walkthrough of how to use this feature, click here.
Articles in this section
- What is AdaptiBar?
- Does AdaptiBar use licensed questions?
- Do you have the newest 210 questions released by the NCBE?
- What are benchmarks?
- What is the difference between Subject Performance and Question Progress?
- What does Exclude OPE Questions mean?
- Do questions get harder over time? Are the questions sorted into degrees of difficulty?
- Why can't I select a subtopic to answer questions in under practice questions mode?
- What is the difference between Practice Exams & Practice Questions mode?
- What is an OPE?