Our legal team has written the 215 simulated questions within our database to accommodate for the areas of law in which the NCBE has yet to release a substantial number of questions. Excluding these questions would restrict your ability to study these areas of law. While we do mark these questions as “Simulated” within the program, we do not provide the option to entirely exclude them from your study.
Articles in this section
- What is AdaptiBar?
- Does AdaptiBar use licensed questions?
- I was enrolled in AdaptiBar with the wrong exam date. How do I change this?
- I have restricted access to AdaptiBar through my school. When will I receive full access to the program?
- My assignment is expired, but I didn’t complete it.
- I’ve finished an assignment, but an error message pops up when I try to submit.
- My professor said we have an assignment, but I can’t find it.
- What does Exclude MBE Study Aid Questions mean?
- How do I access the Video Lecture Outlines?
- What is AdaptiBar's new referral program?