Our legal team has written the 215 simulated questions within our database to accommodate for the areas of law in which the NCBE has yet to release a substantial number of questions. Excluding these questions would restrict your ability to study these areas of law. While we do mark these questions as “Simulated” within the program, we do not provide the option to entirely exclude them from your study.
Articles in this section
- What is AdaptiBar?
- Does AdaptiBar use licensed questions?
- What does Exclude MBE Study Aid Questions mean?
- How do I access the Video Lecture Outlines?
- What is AdaptiBar's new referral program?
- Where can I find Criminal Procedure questions?
- What is an MBE Study Aid Exam?
- Can I add enhanced options after enrollment if I change my mind?
- How should I get started in the program?
- How many questions should I answer?