Our legal team has written the 215 simulated questions within our database to accommodate for the areas of law in which the NCBE has yet to release a substantial number of questions. Excluding these questions would restrict your ability to study these areas of law. While we do mark these questions as “Simulated” within the program, we do not provide the option to entirely exclude them from your study.
Articles in this section
- What is AdaptiBar?
- Does AdaptiBar use licensed questions?
- Do you have the newest 210 questions released by the NCBE?
- What are benchmarks?
- What is the difference between Subject Performance and Question Progress?
- What does Exclude OPE Questions mean?
- Do questions get harder over time? Are the questions sorted into degrees of difficulty?
- Why can't I select a subtopic to answer questions in under practice questions mode?
- What is the difference between Practice Exams & Practice Questions mode?
- What is an OPE?