Our legal team has written the simulated questions within our database to accommodate for the areas of law in which the NCBE has yet to release a substantial number of questions. Excluding these questions would restrict your ability to study these areas of law. While we do mark these questions as “Simulated” within the program, we do not provide the option to entirely exclude them from your study.
Articles in this section
- What video lectures are included with MBE Simulator for Retakers?
- What is the difference between the Mastering the MBE Video Lecture and the MBE Simulator for Retakers Coaching Video Lectures?
- What is MBE Simulator for Retakers?
- What is AdaptiBar MBE Simulator?
- Does AdaptiBar MBE Simulator use licensed questions?
- I was enrolled in AdaptiBar with the wrong exam date. How do I change this?
- My assignment is expired, but I didn’t complete it.
- I’ve finished an assignment, but an error message pops up when I try to submit.
- My professor said we have an assignment, but I can’t find it.
- What does Exclude MBE Study Aid Questions mean?