Web browsers get bogged down with data the more we use them, which sometimes results in websites not functioning properly within them. If you experience an issue within AdaptiBar's program, it is almost always a problem with the web browser. Clearing the cache should fix the issue.
Below are step-by-step instructions on how to clear your cache within all four of our supported browsers. If you continue to have trouble after completing each of these steps, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 466-1250.
- Click on the settings icon located at the top right-hand corner of the browser window. It should appear as 3 dots stacked vertically.
- Move the cursor to hover over the “More Tools” option.
- Select “Clear browsing data.”
- Check the boxes next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files”
- Change the Time range to say “All time”, and click “Clear data”. Then exit out of browser completely before logging back into AdaptiBar.
- Click to expand the hamburger icon located in the top right-hand corner of the browser window. It should appear as three horizontal lines. From this list, select “Options”.
- Click the “Privacy & Security” tab from the left-hand navigation panel.
- Under “Cookies and Site Data” select “Clear Data”.
- Check the boxes beside “Cookies and Site Data” and “Cached Web Content”. Click “Clear”.
- When prompted, select "Clear Now”. Then exit out of browser completely before logging back into AdaptiBar.
- Expand the favorites icon located in the upper right-hand corner of the browser window. It should appear as a star with three lines in the middle. Select “History” from that list.
- Click “Clear history”.
- Check the boxes next to “Cookies and saved website data” and “Cached data and files”, then click “Clear”. Exit out of the browser completely before logging back into AdaptiBar.
- Select “Safari” from your toolbar located in the upper left-hand of the screen, then click “Preferences”.
- Go to “Privacy” and click “Manage Website Data”.
- Click “Remove All”.
- Click “Remove Now”.